State Bank of India has published Junior Associates (Clerk) Pre-Examination Training (PET) admit card 2018 on 24 February 2018 on the official website www .sbi.co.in/ careers.The eligible aspirants who have applied for the examination of SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) 2018 can download the PET Admit card from the websites of SBI. The online Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of March/April 2018.The Last Date to download the admit card is 11 March 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Exam 2018
- Total Number of Posts: 8,301
- Age Limit: Aspirants age should not less than 20 years and not more than 28 years
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed Graduation from a recognized Institution/University
Aspirants can follow the step to download the SBI Clerk PET 2018 Admit Card.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE SBI CLERK PET 2018 ADMIT CARD/CALL LETTER
1. First of all, aspirant's can visit its official websites http://www.sbi.co.in/careers
2. On the home page, at the top right, aspirants will find"Recruitment of Junior associates (customer support & Sales) in State Bank of India Advertisement NO CRPD/CR/2017-18/10".
3. Then, click on Download.
4.It will take you to login page.
5. Aspirants can visit the login page, enter the Registration Number and Password/ DOB at the required places to download the Admit Card. And after entering the captcha code
6. Then, aspirants can click on the 'login button'.
7.Your SBI Clerk PET 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Aspirants can check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your SBI Clerk PET 2018 admit card carefully and then download.
8. At last, aspirants should take the printout to appear for the exam.