Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam(CGL) Tier II 2017 Re-exam Admit Card on its regional websites. The eligible applicants who have applied for the examination of SSC CGL Tier- II can download the Admit card from the websites of staff selection commission religion website.The Re-exam for all the eligible aspirants will be conducted tomorrow I.e 9 March 2018.Aspirants should quickly download their e-Admit Card from the regional websites.By keeping in protest by the aspirants who had appeared SSC CGL examination, SSC had notified to scheduled are re-exam on 9th March 2018 for aspirants who had appeared in Paper-I (Quantitative Ability) of the SSC CGL Tier-II examination 2017 all over the country and for Paper-I (Quantitative Ability) and Paper-II (English) of the aspirants who had appeared at Cyber City, Patna,was held from 21st February 2018.
Also, SSC had decided to conduct a re-examination of aspirants who had appeared for the Paper-I of CGL Tier-II exam at Animate Infotech, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, New Delhi and Nirman Infotech, Chandigarh on 17th February 2018.
The eligible aspirants should follow the steps which are given below to download the e-admit card for SSC CGL Tier-II
Step To Download SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Admit Card
1. Aspirants should visit on its official website i.e http://ssc.nic.in
2. Then, aspirants can click on Admit Card tab and select the regional SSC website|
3. Aspirants should click on ‘Downloading E -Admit Card '(DOWNLOAD e-ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (TIER-II) EXAM, 2017 RE-EXAMINATION OF PAPER-I, PREVIOUSLY HELD ON 21.02.2018 )
4. Aspirants should enter their Roll Number captcha code and then, click on Download e-Admit Card.Click Here
5. At Last, applicants can download the Admit Card
Note: The eligible applicants please take a hard copy of your Admit Card
and bring at the time of your Examination.