Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), Noida has released notification for the recruitment of 131 Posts.The recruitment will be held for Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) and Patient Care Manager (PCM) on a temporary basis.The aspirants who are eligible can apply online through the prescribed format before the last date i.e 09 April 2018.The eligible applicants are advised to go through the complete advertisement to know the recruitment process like details of posts, important dates, age limit, educational qualification etc.Click Here To Download Advertisement Notification
Important Dates For BECIL Recruitment 2018
Closing Date for Application: 09 April 2018
Details of Posts For BECIL Recruitment 2018
- Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) -96 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.17916/-Per Month
- Patient Care Manager (PCM) - 35 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.30,000/- Per Month
Total Number of Posts –131 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For BECIL Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants who apply for Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) must have completed Bachelors Degree in any field
- Aspirants who apply for Patient Care Manager (PCM) must have Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate in Hospital or Healthcare Management
- Patient Care Coordinator(PCC): Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Patient Care Manager(PCM): Maximum age limit 35 years.
Application Fee For BECIL Recruitment 2018: Aspirants who belong to for general and OBC category must have to Rs.300/-through Card/Cash at the time of interview and there is no fee for reserved/PC aspirants
How To Apply For BECIL Recruitment 2018:The eligible aspirants can apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card, PAN Card to the postal address to Assistant General Manager (HR), BECIL’s Corporate Office, BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P). on or before 09 April 2018.
More InformationMore Jobs: https://safalta.com/job-alert/
Official Website: www.becil.com
Advertisement Link: Click here