- All the aspirants should attempt only those questions on which they are confident in the question paper
- There will be negative marking of .25 percent. This point candidates should always keep in mind
- Incorrect answer may lead to deduction of marks from marks obtained from correct answer.
- he answers should be marked properly and cautiously.
- It is not appropriate way to mark answers in rough sheet first and then at the end fill on computer screen because time constraint is always there.
- The candidates should mark the answers while solving the questions. All at once can lead to delay as well as your paper can also not be completed
- Always try to solve number of questions from every section that make you qualified in the exam.
- Solving one section completely and leaving one will not make you qualified in the exam. Passing marks in all the sections are compulsory for every candidate. Download IBPS PO Mains Score Card 2017
- Location: India
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019: Know How to Check
- BOB Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts
- Nainital Bank Clerk, PO & SO Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 230 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Nainital Bank Clerk, PO & SO Recruitment 2019: Application Process of 230 Vacant Post Concludes Tomorrow, Apply Now