- All the aspirants should attempt only those questions on which they are confident in the question paper
- There will be negative marking of .25 percent. This point candidates should always keep in mind
- Incorrect answer may lead to deduction of marks from marks obtained from correct answer.
- he answers should be marked properly and cautiously.
- It is not appropriate way to mark answers in rough sheet first and then at the end fill on computer screen because time constraint is always there.
- The candidates should mark the answers while solving the questions. All at once can lead to delay as well as your paper can also not be completed
- Always try to solve number of questions from every section that make you qualified in the exam.
- Solving one section completely and leaving one will not make you qualified in the exam. Passing marks in all the sections are compulsory for every candidate. Download IBPS PO Mains Score Card 2017
- Location: India
- SBI PO Prelims 2019 Admit Card Released, Check Details Here
- SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply For Specialist Cadre Officers Posts
- SBI Clerk PET 2019 ADMIT CARD Released ,Download Now
- Bank of Baroda SO Interview 2019 Call Letter Released, Download Here In One Click
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply For 14 Probationary Manager and Senior Manager Posts