IBPS PO CWE VII 2017 is just few days away. It is the crucial time for the candidates to get well prepared for IBPS PO Mains Exam 2017. The admit card for IBPS PO Mains will be available within few days at the official portal ibps.in All the aspirants need to go through the toppers tips which are developed with great zeal and efforts by our banking experts. Our toppers tricks will enable the candidates in getting good score in IBPS PO Mains 2017. Every candidate desires for attaining good rank in the merit list. It is already clear that Mains Phase has maximum weightage in the PO Selection Process. Download IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2017
IBPS PO Mains Exam Tips 2017
- All the aspirants should attempt only those questions on which they are confident in the question paper
- There will be negative marking of .25 percent. This point candidates should always keep in mind
- Incorrect answer may lead to deduction of marks from marks obtained from correct answer.
- he answers should be marked properly and cautiously.
- It is not appropriate way to mark answers in rough sheet first and then at the end fill on computer screen because time constraint is always there.
- The candidates should mark the answers while solving the questions. All at once can lead to delay as well as your paper can also not be completed
- Always try to solve number of questions from every section that make you qualified in the exam.
- Solving one section completely and leaving one will not make you qualified in the exam. Passing marks in all the sections are compulsory for every candidate. Download IBPS PO Mains Score Card 2017
Those who will fail to get the minimum marks will not be further selection. The below mentioned are some tips, which will help the candidates in getting good marks. Click Here for IBPS PO Study Material 2017