Under the Companies Act 1956, on 19th August 1997, Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL) was established. The company was granted the certificate to commence its business on 18th September 1997. Subsequently, on 14th August 1998, the transmission and distribution businesses of the erstwhile HSEB were transferred to HVPNL.
A transfer scheme, notified by the Government, vide Notification No. SO/06/HA/98/S 23,24 & 25/99, dated 14.08.1998, entrusted HVPNL with the functions of Power transmission & distribution. Another transfer scheme, vide Notification No. SO 156/HA.10/98/Ss 23,24,25 & 55/99, dated 01.07.1999 further segregated HVPNL by carving out two more corporations- UHBVNL & DHBVNL.
The distribution business was transferred to Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) in the South Zone and Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) in the North Zone, on 1st July 1999. The Company has an ownership interest in BBMB Power Project also. It holds Business License issued by HERC for Transmission & Bulk supply of Power in Haryana.
- Location: India
- Be an Officer in Indian Navy by Qualifying the Entrance Exam, Check Details Here
- To Make Corrections to the JEE Main Application Form 2019 for January Session
- India Strikes Back: Know About Jaish-e-Mohammed and Masood Azhar
- Pariksha Pe Charcha 2.0 programme 2019 updates
- आंध्र प्रदेश पंचायत सचिव और बागवानी अधिकारी की पंजीकरण अंतिम तिथि बढ़ी, जाने इससे जुड़ी पूरी अपडेट