The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam on its official website on 10 May 2018. The AIIMS MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 26 and 27 May 2018. The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. 9am to 12:30pm and 3pm to 6:30pm. The entrance exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
If you are one of those students who are willing to appear for the MBBS Entrance Exam 2018, then follow the steps mentioned below to download your Admit Card from the official website.
- Go to the official website of AIIMS Exam.
- On the homepage, click on Academic courses.
- On the newpage, click on MBBS.
- Enter your ID and Password in the required field and hit the 'Login' button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of your call letter and take it at the time of examination.
The result of the entrance exam will tentatively be released on 18 June 2018. The students should stay in touch with safalta education portal for latest news and updates.
- Location: India
- REC Recruitment 2018: Apply for Various Executive Posts Online
- Today in World History 17 Oct: International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- IOCL Guwahati Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 155 Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for Technician, Assistant & Other Posts