The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card on its official website on May 16, 2019, for AIIMS 2019 MBBS entrance examination. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 25 and 26 May 2019. The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm. The entrance exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
If you are one of those students who is going to appear for the MBBS Entrance Exam 2019, then follow the steps mentioned below to download your Admit Card from the official website.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
- Go to the official website of AIIMS Exam.
- On the homepage, click on Academic courses.
- On the new page, click on MBBS tab.
- Enter your ID and Password in the required field and hit the 'Login' button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of your call letter and take it at the time of examination.
The students should stay in touch with Safalta education portal for latest news and updates.
DIRECT LINK to Download AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants should check all details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card carefully and then download. Aspirants should take the printout to appear for the exam.
- Location: India
- High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2019: Apply for 08 Interpreting Officer Posts
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Apply For 67 Associate Professor and Professor Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 56 Senior Resident Posts
- IISER Recruitment 2019: Apply for Various Nursing staff/Assistant Posts
- VBSPU Annual Result 2019 Declared, Check Now