The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) will release AIIMS 2019 Admit Card on its official website on May 15, 2019 for AIIMS 2019 MBBS entrance examination. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 25 and 26 May 2019. The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm. The entrance exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
If you are one of those students who are willing to appear for the MBBS Entrance Exam 2019, then follow the steps mentioned below to download your Admit Card from the official website.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
- Go to the official website of AIIMS Exam.
- On the homepage, click on Academic courses.
- On the new page, click on MBBS.
- Enter your ID and Password in the required field and hit the 'Login' button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of your call letter and take it at the time of examination.
The students should stay in touch with safalta education portal for latest news and updates.
- Location: India
- BSTC/ D.El.Ed. counselling 2019: Check Revised Schedule and List of Colleges
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now