Bihar Legislative Assembly Secretariat has released the Shorthand Exam (Reporter, Personal Assistant, and Stenographer) Admit Card on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the exam should visit the official website and download the admit card to appear for the exam. The shorthand Hindi typing test will be conducted in the Kruti Dev font. All important details regarding the exam will be mentioned on the admit card including Exam centre, exam timing and venue. Download the admit card from the official website and check the details to appear for the Bihar Legislative Assembly Secretariat Shorthand Exam.
Shorthand Exam Date:
Reporter Post (Hindi) - 21 Feb 2019 to 24 Feb 2019
Personal Assistant Post (Hindi) - 25 Feb 2019 to 01 Mar 2019
Stenographer Post (Hindi) - 01 Mar 2019 to 05 Mar 2019
CLICK HERE For Official Website
Steps to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website on Bihar Legislative Assembly Secretariat.
- On the homepage, click on the 'Click here to download Admit Card for (Adv. No.-03/2018)' link.
- You will be redirected to the Admit Card login page.
- Enter your Application ID, Date of Birth and Password in the necessary fields.
- Hit the 'Submit' button to continue.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen. Save and Download a copy of your admit card.
- Remember to bring the printout of your Admit Card at the examination centre.
CLICK HERE To Download Your Admit Card Now
Competitive exam aspirants are advised to keep visiting safalta education portal for all latest news and updates regarding government job exams.
- Location: Bihar
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts