Bihar Legislative Assembly Secretariat has released the Shorthand Exam (Reporter, Personal Assistant, and Stenographer) Admit Card on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the exam should visit the official website and download the admit card to appear for the exam. The shorthand Hindi typing test will be conducted in the Kruti Dev font. All important details regarding the exam will be mentioned on the admit card including Exam centre, exam timing and venue. Download the admit card from the official website and check the details to appear for the Bihar Legislative Assembly Secretariat Shorthand Exam.
Shorthand Exam Date:
Reporter Post (Hindi) - 21 Feb 2019 to 24 Feb 2019
Personal Assistant Post (Hindi) - 25 Feb 2019 to 01 Mar 2019
Stenographer Post (Hindi) - 01 Mar 2019 to 05 Mar 2019
CLICK HERE For Official Website
Steps to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website on Bihar Legislative Assembly Secretariat.
- On the homepage, click on the 'Click here to download Admit Card for (Adv. No.-03/2018)' link.
- You will be redirected to the Admit Card login page.
- Enter your Application ID, Date of Birth and Password in the necessary fields.
- Hit the 'Submit' button to continue.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen. Save and Download a copy of your admit card.
- Remember to bring the printout of your Admit Card at the examination centre.
CLICK HERE To Download Your Admit Card Now
Competitive exam aspirants are advised to keep visiting safalta education portal for all latest news and updates regarding government job exams.
- Location: Bihar
- JPSC RECRUITMENT 2019 PROCESS FOR 262 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR VACANCY
- UPPSC Programmer and Computer Operator Recruitment 2019: Today is Last Date to Apply
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019 Released, Click Here To Download
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Process for Programmer and Computer Operator Posts To Be Conclude Tomorrow
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts