Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 is expected to be released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) today i.e. June 11, 2019 on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the Bihar Polytechnic Exam will be able to download Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 through the activated link available online. The Bihar Polytechnics Examination will be held on June 23 and 24 instead of June 16 and 17, 2019.
This exam is conducted for providing admission in various polytechnic courses like Polytechnic Engineering (PE), Part-time Polytechnic Engineering (PPE) & other Courses. The written examination of Bihar Polytechnic 2019 has been scheduled for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Candidates should follow the steps which are given below to download the Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019.
CLICK HERE for Official Website
How To Download The Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
1. Candidates should visit the official website i.e bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
2. Now, click on 'Online Admit Card Download for Group A' or Online Admit Card Download for Group B to K'.
3. Enter the following details like Application Number, Password, Enter Security Pin, and Sign in
4. Download your Admit Card and take a hard copy for future reference
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
- Online Registration for DCECE -- April 27, 2019
- Last date to apply for the Entrance Exam of Bihar DCECE 2019 -- May 18,2019
- Last Day to Pay the Fee through Challan -- May 20,2019
- Online Editing of application -- May 22 to 24, 2019
- Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card will be released on -- June 11th, 2019
- Exam Date of PE and PPE -- June 23rd, 2019
- Date of Exam for PM and PMD -- June 24th,2019
- Location: Bihar
- RPSC RAS Mains Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Link Here
- SPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 15 Programmer Posts
- MPSC Group C Preliminary Exam 2019 Answer Key Released, Check How To Download
- JSSC Recruitment 2019 Process Re-open For 518 Excise Constable (JECCE) Posts
- HSSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 1624 Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) Posts