Kurukshetra University, Haryana has released the Phase-1 Typing Test Admit Card 2019 for the recruitment of Clerk. The Varsity has issued the admit card on its official website, kuk.ac.in.
The date and centre address of the KUK Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019 is mentioned on the admit card. The candidates are advised to reach the examination centre on scheduled time with the admit card and valid ID proof.
The KUK Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019 Admit Card has been released on the varsity website. The candidates who have applied for the post of clerk budgeted under recruitment advt. No. 1/2019 should visit the website to download the admit card.
The candidates can download the admit card with the help of the direct link mentioned below. Candidates can also download the KUK Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019 Admit Card by following the simple steps provided here.
To Visit Official Website - CLICK HERE
Steps to Download KUK Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019 Admit Card:
Step 1: Go to the official website kuk.ac.in
Step 2: On the homepage, check the link scrolling on the top
Step 3: Now click on the link reads, "Download admit card for type test..."
Step 4: The link will redirect you to the new page, click on the admit card download link
Step 5: On the Admit Card Search Page, enter the essential credentials
Step 6: Download your admit card and take a printout to appear for the examination
To Download KUK Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019 Admit Card - DIRECT LINK
Please Note: The candidates should note that no admit card will be sent through the post. They need to download it through the official website. No candidate will be allowed to enter into the Examination Centre after the closure of the entry.
About the Exam Pattern:
- The candidate shall have to qualify the Test in Computer Appreciation and Application. This test will be based on Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Internet Browsing and Email Management
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers.
- Location: India, Haryana
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Reporter, Personal Assistant and Stenographer Posts Will Begin From July 23, Check Details