Food Corporation of India (FCI) has issued FCI Admit Card 2019 on 16th May 2019 for FCI 2019 Exam on its official website i.e www.fci.gov.in/. The FCI admit card is now available on the official website of FCI. The eligible candidates who have applied for the examination of FCI Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist & Assistant 2019 can download the Admit card from the website of FCI. The eligible candidates are advised to download the admit card as soon as possible as admit card will be available till June 03, 2019.
The FCI had earlier released the notification for 4103 Posts of the Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist & Assistant. The Exam will be conducted in June month. The candidates can follow the step to download the FCI Admit Card 2019.
Follow These Steps To Download FCI Admit card 2019
1. First of all, candidates should visit the official website i.e www.fci.gov.in/
2. On the Home page, the candidates should click on 'Applicant Login'
3. A new page will be opened with the Login Section.
4. Select the Login option and enter the Registration Number and Security code then click on 'Login Button '
5. At Last, candidates can download the Admit Card and take the printout for future reference.
|North Zone||Click Here|
|South Zone||Click Here|
|East Zone||Click Here|
|West Zone||Click Here|
|North-East Zone||Click Here|
Note: The eligible applicants please take a hard copy of your Admit Card and bring at the time of your Examination.
- Location: India
- BSTC/ D.El.Ed. counselling 2019: Check Revised Schedule and List of Colleges
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now