Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the Gujarat Administrative Service, Gujarat Civil Service & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer recruitment Mains exam admit card on its official website. Candidates, who have applied for the exam should visit the official website to download the call letter and appear for the exam. The recruitment drive is conducted to fill 294 vacant posts. Steps to download the admit card from the official website are given below.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
- Go to the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link 'Administrative & Civil Service Main Exam Call Letter'.
- On the login page, select the post and login with your details.
- Your exam call letter will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a printout of your admit card to appear for the exam.
CLICK HERE To Download Mains Exam Admit Card Now
The Prelims exam was conducted on 21 Oct 2018 and the Mains exam will be conducted on 17, 24 Feb & 03 March 2019. Candidates should visit the official website regularly for any news or update regarding the recruitment drive.
- Location: Gujarat
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts