Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has released the main exam admit card for MPHC Civil Judge Grade 2. The admit cards have been released on the official website of High Court of Madhya Pradesh. The candidates who have applied for the recruitment drive should visit the official website to download their exam admit card.
CLICK HERE to Visit Official Website
Steps to download MPHC Civil Judge Grade 2 Mains Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website mphc.mponline.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Application & Services link
- Now check 'Civil Judge Class-II(Entry Level)Examination-2019' section
- Click on the download admit card link
- Now enter the application no. and date of birth and submit the details.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Save a copy of your admit card and take a printout to appear for the exam.
DIRECT LINK to Download MPHC Civil Judge Grade 2 Mains Admit Card 2019
The main exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 26 & 27, 2019. A total of 190 vacancies will be filled through the recruitment process in the MPHC Civil Judge 2019 posts. For more updates, keep checking the official website. Also, keep an eye on safalta education portal for latest updates on competitive exams.
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- UPSSSC Mandi Inspector & Various Posts Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Process conclude tomorrow, Apply Now
- High Court of Patna Recruitment 2019: Apply For 131 Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2019: Apply for 04 Assistant Librarian and Various Vacancies
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Released, Simple Steps To Download