NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded from April 15, 2019. The online application process for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 was conducted from 01 to 30 November 2018. The NEET (UG) - 2019 will be conducted on Sunday, 5th May 2019. The Candidates who had applied for the NTA NEET 2019 should visit the official website to check details and download the admit card.
CLICK HERE to Visit Official Website
- Official notification and detailed information will be available at nta.ac.in.
- The examination is conducted for admission in medical institutions across the country.
- The examination will be conducted on 05 May 2019 and it is a pen-paper based test.
- Admit Cards will be available from 15 April 2019.
- Result will be released in the first week of June
Steps to Download the NEET 2019 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website nta.ac.in.
- Click on the Medical examination link.
- Click on the NEET 2019 Admit Card. (link not activated)
- Enter the required details.
- Hit the Submit button to submit details.
- Download and take a print out of your NEET 2019 admit card.
CLICK HERE to Read Complete Details about NTA NEET 2019
Candidates who have passed 12th class from Open School are not eligible for National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET UG 2019). According to the NTA, candidates with biology or biotechnology as an additional subject at grade 12 level, are also not eligible to appear for the examination. However, the matter is still in the court. The final decision on these candidates will be announced by the court.
Release of Admit Card: 15 April 2019
Exam Date: 05 May 2019
Declaration of Result: 05 June 2019
- Location: India
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Application Invited For 643 Apprentices Posts, Check Details Here
- World Emoji Day 2019: All You Need to Know About Emojis
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection List For Medical Examination 2019 Released, Check Here
- UP DELEd/ BTC Online Counselling 2019 is to Begin Tomorrow, Check Dates and Details
- NTA ICAR AIEEA Final Answer Key 2019 Out, Result Expected Tomorrow