Patna High Court has released the Interview Call Letter for Patna High Court District Judge 2019. The Interview call letter for District Judge (Entry Level), direct from bar examination 2019, has been released on the official website,patnahighcourt.gov.in. The commission has also released the Interview schedule of selected candidates on the website.
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment drive of District Judge (Entry Level), direct from bar examination 2019, should visit the official website to download their Interview call letter. The Interview consists of the viva-voice test which would be held on 13 & 14 July 2019. The candidates have to report at the venue at 08:30 am.
The candidates may download their interview letters from the website of the Patna High Court. Direct link to download your admit card is given below. The candidates can also download the admit card by following the steps mentioned below.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
Steps to download Patna High Court District Judge 2019 Interview Call Letter:
- Go to the official website i.e., patnahighcourt.gov.in
- On the homepage, visit the Notices and Notifications section
- Now click on the link reads, " Interview Letter for the Post of District Judge...."
- Now enter your Registration Number and DOB to Download your Interview call letter
- Click on the submit button and your call letter will appear on the screen
- Save a copy of your admit card and take a printout to appear for the exam.
For more updates, keep checking the official website. Also, keep an eye on Safalta education portal for the latest updates on competitive exams.
- Location: India
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts