The admit card for the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) 2019 has been released by the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU). The admit card is available on the official website of the university: vbspu.ac.in.
Candidates who have applied for the exam can download the hall ticket from the official website of the university.
- The online application form is available from 15th March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online Application form 8th June 2019
- Download date of admit card 10th June 2019
- Date of Entrance Test 11th -12th June 2019
- Announcement of Result 21st June 2019
- Date of Admission 1st - 5th July 2019
- Last date for applying through direct admission (without entrance test) in BSc (All specializations), BCA, MA (Mathematics) 5th July, 2019.
- Last date for hard copy submission (for admission through entrance test) 10th June 2019 at 5.00 PM
- Last date for hard copy submission through direct admission (without entrance test) in B.Sc. (All specializations), BCA, MA (Mathematics) 8th July, 2019.
- Admission through direct admission process (without entrance test) in BSc (All specializations), BCA, MA (Mathematics): July 10, 2019
If the candidate is unable to download the PUCAT 2019 admission letter, the admission letter (ADMIT CARD) can be obtained from the examination centre engineering faculty's office just one hour before the admission test on the day of admission.
Download the admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website: http://www.vbspu.ac.in/home/
Step 2: Go to the Highlights
Step 3: Click on PUCAT Admit Card
Step 4: Enter your registration and transaction ID
Step 5: Download and take a print out of the admit card
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- Download Admit Card:
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts