Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur has published the online admit card for RSMSSB LDC/JA Exam 2018 at its official website rsmssb.rajasthn.gov.in. However, the candidate may get their admit card downloaded from the recruitment and application page. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below in order to download RSMSSB Admit card 2018 from the direct link. The official website is accessible through rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates are advised to follow the few steps mentioned below in order to get their admit card downloaded.
The candidates who have applied for RSMSSB LDC and JA recruitment 2018 are still facing the problem with admit card download and are not able to download the RSMSSB LDC admit card 2018. The admit card was expected to be released via the official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for the examination scheduled to happen on 3 August 2018 at 5 pm. However, the site has been unresponsive from the day it was scheduled to release the admit card for RSMSSB Junior Associate, JA, and Lower division clerk, LDC, Recruitment examination to be held on 12 August 2018.
How to Download RSMSSB LDC Admit Card 2018
- Candidates can go to the officail website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, click on the relevant link in the page appeared to download the admit card. Go to the recruitment section of and scroll down to Recruitment Notice Direct Junior Recruitment of clerk Grade-II/ Junior Assistant Exam 2018- Then click on the Apply Online Button.
- A new window will appear. On the right top corner side of the page: Click on the Get Admit Card option.
- A new page will appear: Enter the relevant information required to download the admit card.
Note: Candidates are advised to paste a coloured photograph on the admit card. Instruction regarding the time and the venue
of the examination will be given on the admit card.
- Location: India
- Download Admit Card:
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts