State Bank of India has released Junior Associates (Clerk) Pre-Examination Training (PET) admit card 2019 on May 15, 2019 on the official website www .sbi.co.in/ careers. The eligible aspirants who have applied for the examination of SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) 2019 can download the PET Admit card from the websites of SBI. The online Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively on August 10, 2019. The Last Date to download the admit card is June 01, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Exam 2019
- Total Number of Posts: 8,904
- Age Limit: Aspirants age should not less than 20 years and not more than 28 years
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed Graduation from a recognized Institution/University
Aspirants can follow the step to download the SBI Clerk PET 2019 Admit Card.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE SBI CLERK PET 2019 ADMIT CARD/CALL LETTER
1. First of all, aspirant's can visit its official websites http://www.sbi.co.in/careers
2. On the home page, at the top right, aspirants will find"Recruitment of Junior associates in State Bank of India''
3. Then, click on Download.
4. It will take you to the login page.
5. Aspirants can visit the login page, enter the Registration Number and Password/ DOB at the required places to download the Admit Card. And after entering the captcha code
6. Then, aspirants can click on the 'login button'.
7. Your SBI Clerk PET 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Aspirants can check all your details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your SBI Clerk PET 2019 admit card carefully and then download.
8. At last, aspirants should take the printout to appear for the exam.
- Location: India
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for 230 Clerks, Graduates can also Apply
- IDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2019 Released, Download Here
- EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019: Know How to Check
- BOB Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts
- Nainital Bank Clerk, PO & SO Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 230 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now