State Bank of India has published Pre-Examination Training (PET) admit card 2019 for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). The SBI PO PET 2019 Admit Card is available on the official website, sbi.co.in.
The eligible aspirants who have applied for the examination of SBI PO 2019 can download the PET Admit card from the website of SBI. The online Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June 2019. The Last Date to download the admit card is May 25, 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Exam 2019
- Total Number of Posts: 2,000
- Age Limit: Aspirants age should not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have completed Graduation from a recognized Institution/University in India.
CLICK HERE to Visit the Official Website
Aspirants can follow the step to download the SBI PO PET 2019 Admit Card.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE SBI PO PET 2019 ADMIT CARD/CALL LETTER
1. First of all, aspirant's can visit the official websites
2. Visit the 'JOIN SBI' section and click on Current openings
3. Now click on the "Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India PET Call Letter"
4. The link will direct you to the login page.
5. Enter the Registration Number and Password/ DOB and Captcha code
6. Click on the Login button, your SBI PO PET 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
Aspirants should check all details such as name, paper, date of birth, gender, test centre name, city, state, code of eligibility and category on your SBI PO PET 2019 admit card carefully and then download. Aspirants should take the printout to appear for the exam.
DIRECT LINK to Download the SBI PO PET 2019 Admit Card
Also Read :
- SBI PO PRELIMS EXAM 2018: DOS AND DON’TS FOR EXAM HALL
- SBI PO PRELIMS EXAM 2018: 10 POINTS TO REMEMBER FOR EXAM DAY
- SBI PO 2018: HOW TO CRACK EXAM IN FIRST ATTEMPT
- Location: India
- SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card Set For 20th July
- SBI PO 2018: How to Crack Exam in First Attempt
- SBI PO Prelims 2018 Admit Card Released Today, Check Details Here