Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam(CGL) Tier II 2017 Re-exam Admit Card on its regional websites. The eligible applicants who have applied for the examination of SSC CGL Tier- II can download the Admit card from the regional websites of staff selection commission.The Re-exam for all the eligible aspirants will be conducted tomorrow i.e. 9 March 2018. Aspirants should quickly download their e-Admit Card from the regional websites. Because of the protest by the SSC aspirants who had appeared for the SSC CGL examination, Commission has notified to schedule the re-exam on 9th March 2018 for aspirants who had appeared in Paper-I (Quantitative Ability) of the SSC CGL Tier-II examination 2017 all over the country and for Paper-I (Quantitative Ability) and Paper-II (English) of the aspirants who had appeared at Cyber City, Patna, which was held on 21 Feb 2018.
Also, SSC had decided to conduct a re-examination of aspirants who had appeared for the Paper-I of CGL Tier-II exam at Animate Infotech, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, New Delhi and Nirman Infotech, Chandigarh on 17 Feb 2018.
The eligible aspirants should follow the steps given below to download the e-admit card for SSC CGL Tier-II.
Step To Download SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Admit Card
1. Aspirants should visit the official website of SSC i.e http://ssc.nic.in
2. Then, aspirants should click on Admit Card tab and select the regional SSC website.
3. Aspirants should click on ‘Downloading E -Admit Card '(DOWNLOAD e-ADMIT CARD FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL (TIER-II) EXAM, 2017 RE-EXAMINATION OF PAPER-I, PREVIOUSLY HELD ON 21.02.2018 )
4. Aspirants should enter their Roll Number, captcha code and then click on Download e-Admit Card.Click Here
5. At last, applicants can download the Admit Card.
Note: The eligible applicants please take a hard copy of your Admit Card and bring it at the time of your Examination.
- Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in