State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana, has released the hall ticket of TS POLYCET on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the TS POLYCET Exam 2019 should visit the official website now to download their exam hall ticket.
The TS POLYCET exam will be conducted on April 16, 2019. The candidates having Hall Ticket will be allowed to appear for the examination. If you are one of those candidates who have applied for the exam should follow the steps mentioned below to download the Admit Card from the official website.
CLICK HERE To Check Official Notice
- Visit the official website https://tspolycet.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the notification stating download TS POLYCET Hall Ticket.
- Now click on the admit card download link.
- Provide your registration details and hit 'Submit'.
- Your TS POLYCET Exam 2019 Hall Ticket will appear on your screen.
- Download your hall ticket and take a printout for future reference.
CLICK HERE To Download Your Hall Ticket Now
Candidates are also advised to stay updated with all the latest news regarding competitive exams by visiting safalta education portal regularly. Notification of all important exams, along with their relevant Study Material, are provided on the portal every day.
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes today, Apply Now for 249 Posts
- HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 Concludes tomorrow, Check Details and Apply Now
- High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 : Apply For 06 Judicial Service Vacancy
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 13 Assistant Training Officer Posts
- UPPCL 4102 Technicians (Line) Posts Recruitment 2019 Process Concludes Soon