The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the UGC NET 2018 Exam Admit Card on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the UGC NET JRF Exam 2018 should visit the official website of CBSE and download their exam admit card to appear for the exam. The admit card has been released today i.e. 21 June and the link to download the admit card is Live now.
The CBSE will conduct the National Eligibility Test July 2018 for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor. The UGC NET July Exam 2018 will be conducted on 08 July 2018 at 91 cities across the country. If you are one of those candidates who have applied for the UGC NET July Exam 2018, then follow these simple steps to download your Exam Call Letter from the official website.
- Go to the official website of CBSE.
- On the homepage, click on 'Admit Card - NET July 2018' link.
- Enter your Application Number, Password, Captcha code and hit the Login button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Take a printout of your Admit Card to appear for the exam.
The official website is currently running slow because of heavy traffic, hence the students are advised to have some patience to download their admit card. Also, visit safalta.com time to time to stay updated with latest news regarding competitive exams.
- Location: India
- Official Website: cbsenet.nic.in
- Download Admit Card: https://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/root/loginpage.aspx
- GPSC Recruitment 2018: Register Online For 07 Lecturer Posts
- CSIR- UGC NET Recruitment 2018 :To Know Registration details Here
- UPTET 2018 Preparation Tips: Child Pedagogy and Child Development
- Buy UPTET Exam 02 Mock Test Series for Class (VI-VIII) @ Safalta.com
- UPTET 2018 Preparation Tips: Strategy to Solve English Section