Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRRPB) has released the call letter for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) to be conducted on 06 & 07 Jan 2019 under the UP Police Constable recruitment drive. The admit card is available for candidates who had earlier failed to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test. The UP Police constable written exam was conducted on 05 Dec 2018.
How to download UPPRPB Constable Recruitment PET Call Letter
- Go to the official website uppbpb.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Admit card download link on the top.
- Enter your application number in the space provided
- Hit submit to get your PET Call Letter.
CLICK HERE To Download PET Call Letter
The UP Police Constable recruitment notification was released in January 2018. 41,520 Reserve Civil Police and Reserve PAC vacancies will be filled through the recruitment process. The physical efficiency test is the last stage in the recruitment process as the candidate will finally be admitted to the UP Police force as Constable after clearing the PET.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019 Released
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Process To be Conclude Soon, Apply Now
- DRDO Recruitment 2019 Invited Application For 40 Scientist Posts
- SSB Constable Recruitment Exam Solved Model Papers In Hindi
- E-Book SSB Constable Recruitment Exam Solved Model Papers In Hindi