Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Admit Card 2019 on the official website. Those aspirants who have enrolled for Civil Judge Exam can now download the admit card through the activated link which is available on the website. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their Admit Card on the exam day.
Applicants can download the admit card on safalta education portal and or official website. Applicants can be entering Registration Number, DOB, Gender along with Captcha code for verification to download the admit card.UPPSC Screening Exam will be held on 30, 31 January & 01 February 2019.
Click Here To Official Website
Follow 6 Steps To Download UPPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of UPPSC
- On the homepage, Click here to download Admit Card for CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) MAINS. EXAMINATION 2018.
- Fill all the relevant details
- Click on Submit Button.
- Then, Download the admit card and take a Hard copy for future use.
Click Here To Download UPPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2019
- Location: Gujarat
- Number Of Vacancies: 610
- HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Application Process for Posts is Open Till August 15
- WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: Apply for 500 Junior Engineer Vacancy
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 100 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- Kurukshetra University Admit Card Released for Clerk Phase-1 Typing Test 2019, Download Now
- BSEH Aarohi School Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2019: Apply Now for 895 Vacant Posts