Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2017 on the official website. Those aspirants who have enrolled for Lecturer Exam can now download the admit card through the activated link which is available on the website. UPPSC will conduct the State Public Inter-Ministerial Inter-College (male / Female Branch) (General Selection) Screening Exam for Lecturer posts. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their Admit Card on the exam day.
Applicants can download the admit card on safalta education portal and or official website. Applicants can be entering Registration Number, DOB, Gender along with Captcha code for verification to download the admit card.UPPSC Screening Exam will be held on 23 Sep 2018. The UPPSC Screening exam will be of 2 hours i.e 11:30 to 1:30 pm. And carries 150 multiple-choice questions in the examination. he questions will be basically made on Concerned Subjects (120 Questions) & General Studies (30 Marks).
Follow 6 Steps To Download UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website of UPPSC
- On the homepage, Click here to download Admit Card for LECTURER GOVT. INTER (M/F) COLLEGE SCREENING EXAM. – 2017 under Advt. No. 3/2016-17 AND 5/2016-17,
- Fill all the relevant details
- Click on Submit Button.
- Then, Download the admit card and take a Hard copy for a future use.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website:
- Download Admit Card:
- MPPEB Middle School TET Revised Answer Key 2019 released, Check Direct Link Here
- E-Book UGC-NET/JRF Political Science Solved and Model Papers In English
- UGC-NET/JRF Political Science Solved and Model Papers In English
- E-Book CBSE UGC NET Management Solved and Model Papers In English
- CBSE UGC NET Management Solved and Model Papers In English