Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Revenue Officer (RO)/ Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO) Mains Exam 2017 admit card on its official website. The candidates who have successfully cleared the Prelims exam will now be called to appear for the Mains exam. The admit card to appear for the Mains exam are now available on the official website of UPPSC. Candidates will require their registration number and date of birth to download their Mains exam admit card.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
Steps to Download UPPSC RO/ARO 2017 Mains Admit Card
- Visit the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Admit Card link for RO/ARO Mains Exam 2017.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth & gender.
- Enter the Captcha code and hit the Submit button.
- Download your admit card and take a copy to appear for the exam.
CLICK HERE To Download Exam Admit Card
The recruitment notification was released in 2017 and the UPPSC RO/ARO Prelims exam was conducted on 08 April 2018. The Prelims Exam result was released in Dec 2018. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for any update regarding the recruitment drive.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Army Women Soldier GD Admit Card: Know How to Download
- NVS Assistant, Computer Operator Result 2019 Released, Check Here
- CBSE CTET 2019: Check Date and Steps to Download the Result
- Bihar Co-Operative Bank Assistant and Assistant Manager Interview Schedule 2019 Released
- Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable 2019: Revised List of Rejected Application Released, Check Details Here