The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Civil Service Preliminary Examination e-Admit Card 2019 on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the UPSC Civil Service Exam should visit the official website now to download their e-admit card. Only the candidates having the e-Admit card will be allowed to enter the exam hall. The written exam will be conducted on June 02, 2019 across the country.
If you are one of those aspirants who has applied for the Civil Service Exam 2019 and is looking forward for the Exam Call Letter then download here now. Following are the steps mentioned below to download your UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam e-Admit Card 2019 from the official website.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
- Hit the Admit Card link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to the e-Admit Card page.
- Provide your registration number and roll number and Submit.
- Your Call Letter will appear on your screen.
- Save a copy and take a print out to appear for the exam.
CLICK HERE To Download Your e-Admit Card
- The candidates are also required to carry along the(original)Photo ID Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, for appearing at each Session of the Examination.
- The candidates, whose photograph is not clear/visible in the e-Admit Card or his/her signature appears in place of the photograph, are required to carry with them two photographs.
CLICK HERE to Read UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 Important Official Notice
Keep visiting Safalta education portal for all latest news and updates regarding government jobs and competitive exams. You can also take Study Material for UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam from here.
- Location: India
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: Application Window Concluding Today, Apply Now
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: Application Window Close Soon for 323 Vacant Posts
- UPSC NDA & NA (II) 2018 Final Result Declared, Check Here Now
- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2019: Application Window Conclude Soon for 323 Vacant Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply For Assistant Professor Post