Union Public Service Commision is an organization which conducts examination for the recruitment of Grade A staff in various ministries and different departments of govt office. Every year, UPSC CMS Exam is being conducted by Union Public Service Commision for the recruitment of the candidates in the various ministries and department of the government. The Admit Card has been released by Union Public Service Commision for the Combined Medical Services Examination(CMS) 2018, on its official website.
The UPSC CMS exam is going to be held on July 22 this year at various centres across the nation.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Go to official Website: upsconline.nic.in, upsc.gov.in
- Under What's New you will find an option of "e-Admit Card: Combined Medical Service Examination 2018"
- Enter your registration number and date of birth on the screen appeared
- Admit Card will be displayed on your screen
- Download the admit card for future reference.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: 16
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 138
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
The UPSC CMS examination will be conducted on a Computer-based Questions consisting of 500 marks. The examination will be conducted in two different parts of two objective type question. Each paper consists of 250 marks. The time slot given to each paper is 2 hours. Further, a personality test will also be conducted of 100 marks to test the General Knowledge and ability of the Candidate in their academic field.
- Location: India
- Number Of Vacancies: 455
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
- Download Admit Card: https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_cms_2018/admit_card.php#hhh1
- Buy NCERT History Speed Test-02 Online @ Safalta.com
- Buy NCERT History Speed Test-01 Online @ Safalta.com
- IAS Mains Exam 2018: Common Mistakes that Led to Failure
- UPSC IAS Mains Exam 2018: 7 Days Revision Strategy
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 :Apply Online For 13 Administrative Officer & Lecturer Posts