UPSC Civil Services 2018 Admit Card is going to be released in September on its official site: upsc.gov.in.
The candidate appearing for the examination will be able to download the admit card via its official site
once it is released. The candidates will be required to enter their registration number in order to download the
Admit Card. UPSC is an apex body which conducts an examination every year in order to recruit the candidates in the
various department and services in the government sector. The examination is scheduled to be held on 28 September 2018.
UPSC IAS Mains Exam 2018: Time Management Strategies for Aspirants
All the candidates are advised to keep a check on official site in order to get the entire details about the UPSC IAS 2018
Admit Card. This time it is expected that this year's question paper may come a little tough from that of previous years question pattern. Candidates are advised to bring their photo I'd along with the admit card in order to sit in the examination hall. Candidates will be asked to enter the relevant details required in order to get the Admit Card.
Steps to Check UPSC IAS Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website: upsc.gov.in
- a login page will appear
- Now a window will appear on the screen in order to download admit card.
- Enter the relevant information required in order to download admit card.
- after entering the important details, Admit card will be displayed on your computer.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the admit card for future reference.
- Location: India
- Official Website: http://upsc.gov.in/
- UPSC RECRUITMENT 2018: डिप्टी डायरेक्टर समेत विभिन्न पदों पर करें अप्लाई
- UPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 84 Deputy Director & Other Posts
- UPSC Allows Withdrawal of Applications for Non-Serious Candidates
- IAS Mains Exam 2018 Question Paper Analysis: Exam Paper was moderate
- UPSC IAS Exam 2018: Exam Day Strategy For Success