Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB) has issued the admit card for lecturer PGT exam 2016 on 14 January 2019 at its official website. The applicants who have applied for UP lecturer exam 2016 could now download their Admit Card online. The Written Examination will be conducted on 01 and 02 February 2019.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
How To Download The UP lecturer exam 2016 Admit Card
Step 1: Applicants should visit the official website upsessb.org
Step 2: On a new page, click on 'UPSESSB Lecturer Admit Card 2019’
Step 3: Applicants should read the instructions carefully and click on the Yes Button.
Step 4: Applicants should fill the following details like registration ID and roll number
Step 5: Then, Download The Admit Card and take hard copy your Admit Card at the time of your exam
CLICK HERE To Download Admit Card Now
All important details regarding the exam are mentioned on the exam admit card. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for all latest news and updates regarding the exam. Also, keep an eye on safalta education portal for the same.
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts