UPSC Civil Service Exam is the gateway for competitive exam aspirants to the most reputed and prestigious officer cadre job in our country. The official notification for 2018 IAS Exam has not yet released but the examination will be conducted in the May or June month of 2018. The notification will soon be released on the website and the candidates will be allowed to register themselves for the recruitment process. If you are an IAS aspirant, you should keep some points in mind while filling the UPSC IAS Online Application 2018. Go through the points below before you apply for the UPSC IAS Exam 2018.
- When your category is asked, make sure you carry a valid caste certificate in case you are applying under reserved category. If you don't have a valid category certificate, your application will be rejected at the time of document verification.
- The candidates are asked to choose an optional subject for exam. While filling the form, choose your optional subject wisely as you won't be change it later.
- Choice of examination center is also asked while filling the application form. Remember that the request to change the exam center after the release of Admit Card will not be entertained by the commission. Make your choices for center of exam wisely.
- While filling the application form, keep your details handy. You will be asked to upload your photograph and signature in prescribed format within the allowed size. Prepare your image and signature according to the guidelines of commission before applying for the UPSC IAS Exam 2018.
- Some guidelines are always provided in the notification to help students fill their UPSC IAS Application easily. Here are the guidelines that you should follow while preparing yourself for UPSC IAS Exam 2018.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2018 should check their eligibility before applying. The admission to all the stages of exam will be purely provisional subject to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. The original documents of the candidates will be checked thorougly after qualifying the Interview/Personality Test.
- To apply for the exam on the official website, visit upsconline.nic.in and read the detailed instructions for filling up online application form.
- Keep an eye on the last date of application process. If you don't do so, you might miss the last date to apply for the UPSC IAS Exam 2018.
- An e-Admission certificate will be issued to the eligible candidates three weeks before the commencement of the exam. The e-Admission certificate will be made available on the website only and it won't be sent by post.
- Negative marking is also awarded for every wrong answer. The students should keep these things in mind.
- Use of mobile phones, pagers or any other communication device will not be allowed inside the premises. If any student is found with such devices, he/she will be treated under voilation of rules conduct and will be banned for future UPSC examinations.
- Candidates are also forbade to bring any valuable or costly items with them at the time of examination. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
In case you need more help on the topic or you need a guided maneuver to fill your application form, you can visit safalta.com and get required assistance from the experts available all the time.
- UPSC CDS Exam 2018: Revised Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CDS Exam 2018: Revised Selection Procedure for Appointment
- UPSC RECRUITMENT 2018: यूपीएससी में कई पदों के लिए हो रही भर्ती, जल्द करें आवेदन
- UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2018: Sectionwise Tips for Candidates
- UPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 34 Jr Technical Officer, Jr Scientific Officer, Lecturer, Chemist & Various Other Post