UPSC IAS Exam is one of the demanded and popular exam youngsters after their graduation. Most of candidates are curious to apply for IAS Exam due to its privileges and reputation. Candidates need to do lot of practice for the Indian Administrative Exam. Yes, one can clear IAS exam without coaching. It depends on his/her efficiency in self-study. The candidates who are good at self-study will be able to qualify UPSC CSE without any classroom coaching.
Whether classroom or outside classroom, good guidance and study materials can supplement candidates’ preparation for UPSC exam. It is advised to underline the words, which are guidance, good, study materials and supplement. In today scenario, there are some reputed online coaching websites which provide quality guidance and study materials.
Whether coaching institute or online website or any other means. The serious preparation can be done without coaching. A good coaching institute can play 50% part, but unless the candidate put the next 50% effort he cannot become an IAS officer. All the best for all future IAS officers!
- UPSC RECRUITMENT 2018: डिप्टी डायरेक्टर समेत विभिन्न पदों पर करें अप्लाई
- UPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 84 Deputy Director & Other Posts
- UPSC Allows Withdrawal of Applications for Non-Serious Candidates
- IAS Mains Exam 2018 Question Paper Analysis: Exam Paper was moderate
- UPSC IAS Exam 2018: Exam Day Strategy For Success