UPSC IAS Exam is one of the demanded and popular exam youngsters after their graduation. Most of candidates are curious to apply for IAS Exam due to its privileges and reputation. Candidates need to do lot of practice for the Indian Administrative Exam. Yes, one can clear IAS exam without coaching. It depends on his/her efficiency in self-study. The candidates who are good at self-study will be able to qualify UPSC CSE without any classroom coaching.
Whether classroom or outside classroom, good guidance and study materials can supplement candidates’ preparation for UPSC exam. It is advised to underline the words, which are guidance, good, study materials and supplement. In today scenario, there are some reputed online coaching websites which provide quality guidance and study materials.
Whether coaching institute or online website or any other means. The serious preparation can be done without coaching. A good coaching institute can play 50% part, but unless the candidate put the next 50% effort he cannot become an IAS officer. All the best for all future IAS officers!
- UPSC IAS MAINS 2018- Toppers strategy for students
- UP PCS Exam 2018 -Revised Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- UPPCS exam 2018- Complete Selection Process
- UPSC Recruitment 2018: इंस्ट्रूमेंटेशन इंजीनियर, असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर, लेक्चरर, ज्वांइट डायरेक्टर आदि के पद रिक्त
- UPSC Recruitment 2018 : Apply for Lecturer, Engineer and various other posts