Staff Selection Commission conducted SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2016 in the month of January 2017. The candidates who want to appear for SSC CHSL Exam 2017 must be wondering about the question paper to know the type of questions and exam pattern that can be asked in their exam. Through SSC CHSL 2016 Question Paper, one can improve their speed by practising the exact question paper. The question paper contains four sections comprising Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning, and English Comprehension. The number of questions in each section is 50 questions. We are providing solved SSC CHSL Question Paper 2016 of Jan 10 session
Question -1 Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
Opposite: Identical : : Lengthy : ?
a) Ted bus
Question -2 Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
GT: IV:: ?
Question -3 Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
BCD :TAN: : FGH : :?
Also Check :
- SSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2018: Exam Dates and Registration Dates
- SSC JE Exam 2018: 10 Easy Steps to Register Online for Junior Engineer Exam
- SSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for Caretaker Post Before 01 Oct
- SSE JE Exam 2018 Registration Starts: Check Latest Exam Pattern Here
- SSC JE RECRUITMENT 2018: एसएससी के विभिन्न पदों पर करें जल्द आवेदन