Staff Selection Commission conducted SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2016 in the month of January 2017. The candidates who want to appear for SSC CHSL Exam 2017 must be wondering about the question paper to know the type of questions and exam pattern that can be asked in their exam. Through SSC CHSL 2016 Question Paper, one can improve their speed by practising the exact question paper. The question paper contains four sections comprising Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Reasoning, and English Comprehension. The number of questions in each section is 50 questions. We are providing solved SSC CHSL Question Paper 2016 of Jan 10 session
Question -1 Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
Opposite: Identical : : Lengthy : ?
a) Ted bus
Question -2 Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
GT: IV:: ?
Question -3 Select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives.
BCD :TAN: : FGH : :?
Also Check :
- Buy UPSSSC Assistant Stenographer 100 Mcqs Reasoning Ability Speed Test @ safalta.com
- English Language 200 Mcqs Speed Test For All Banking Exams @ safalta.com
- SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam Results Announced,Check Your Skill Test Result Here
- SSC Releases Revised Exam Calender 2018-19: Know Exam Dates, Registration Dates Here
- Buy HTET Class (VI-VIII) Science Group Mock Test 5 @ Safalta.com