Candidates waiting for CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2018 for the exam conducted on July 8, 2018 would be able to access the official answer key in the first week of August at its official portal cbsenet.nic.in. CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 was held in July first week at the 91 examination centers pre-defined by the board. As per data, 11,48,235 candidates made registrations for 84 subjects. Those who appeared for the exam are keen to check their performance. CBSE will activate official answer keys soon.
CBSE would issue the OMR (response) sheets and official answer keys for all the papers on its official portal by August 2018. As per UGC Policy, the 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers who obtain minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of both papers will be declared NET qualified.In this year examination, several changes were made in the exam pattern and syllabus.
This year, two papers were conducted (Paper 1 and 2), which were three last year. Also, the exam duration for Paper 1 was also reduced to 1 hour from 1¼ hours and Paper 2 was given weightage of 2 years,
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- KAU Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Invitation for Assistant Professor Posts
- 10 Days Tips To Crack UGC NET Exam in One Attempt
- Buy CTET ( I TO V) Free Mock Test In English @ safalta.com
- CTET (I-V) & (VI-VIII) Child Development and Pedagogy Free Speed Test In English
- UPBEB Recruitment 2019: Apply for 69000 Assistant Teacher Posts