The Provisional Answer Key for the COMEDK UGET 2019 has been released by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). The Answer Key is available on the official website i.e. comedk.org. COMEDK is an Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) which is managed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website and check the provisional answer key. COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam was conducted on May 12, 2019 in Online Mode.
Candidates can also raise objections against, if any, till May 20, 2019. (11:59 PM). The final answer key of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be released on May 24, 2019. Candidates can access the answer key through online mode only. The answer key can be downloaded through the applicant login window.
COMEDK UGET 2019: How to Download Provisional Answer Key?
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. comedk.org
Step 2: Click on the link that reads COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key
Step 3: Check the answer key
Step 4: Download and take a printout for the same.
- Location: India
- NABARD Recruitment 2019: Application Window Conclude Soon for Manager (Grade-B) Posts
- DMRC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Deputy General Manager & Manager Posts
- High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2019: Apply for 08 Interpreting Officer Posts
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Apply For 67 Associate Professor and Professor Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 56 Senior Resident Posts