The Provisional Answer Key for the COMEDK UGET 2019 has been released by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). The Answer Key is available on the official website i.e. comedk.org. COMEDK is an Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) which is managed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website and check the provisional answer key. COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam was conducted on May 12, 2019 in Online Mode.
Candidates can also raise objections against, if any, till May 20, 2019. (11:59 PM). The final answer key of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be released on May 24, 2019. Candidates can access the answer key through online mode only. The answer key can be downloaded through the applicant login window.
COMEDK UGET 2019: How to Download Provisional Answer Key?
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. comedk.org
Step 2: Click on the link that reads COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer Key
Step 3: Check the answer key
Step 4: Download and take a printout for the same.
- Location: India
- BSTC/ D.El.Ed. counselling 2019: Check Revised Schedule and List of Colleges
- NCDRC Inviting Applications for LDC, UDC & MTS, Apply Till August 19
- UPSSSC is Recruiting 655 Forest and Wildlife Guards, Apply with These Simple Steps
- BTSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process To begin From July 25 for Staff Nurse, Tutor posts,Check details
- NTA Releases AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key, Check Now