The HSSC answer key has been released for the recruitment of male constable (General Duty) in Police Department in the state. The answer keys are available on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) hssc.gov.in.
The recruitment exam was conducted on December 23, 2018, for male constable (general duty). The objections to the HSSC answer key were allowed till 21 Jan 2019. The result of the exam will soon be declared on the official website of UPSC.
CLICK HERE To Download Answer Key Now
The applications are invited by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the post of 778 TGT Sanskrit and various vacancies 2019. The detailed information on HSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below.
Post: TGT Sanskrit
No. of vacancy: 778
Pay Scale: 44900-142400/-
Click Here To Visit official website
Eligibility Criteria: BA with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR BA with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1 year Bachelor in Education (BEd).
Age limit (as on March 25, 2019): 18 to 42 years
- Location: Haryana
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Apply For JAG 24th Course Apr 2020 (08 Vacancy)
- Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Admit Card 2019 Released
- SSB Recruitment 2019: Applications are Invited for 150 Constable Posts, Apply till August 11
- WB Police Constable Admit Card: Know How to Download
- Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2019: Apply Now for 24th Judge Advocate General Branch Recruitment