The HSSC answer key has been released for the recruitment of male constable (General Duty) in Police Department in the state. The answer keys are available on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) hssc.gov.in.
The recruitment exam was conducted on December 23, 2018, for male constable (general duty). The objections to the HSSC answer key were allowed till 21 Jan 2019. The result of the exam will soon be declared on the official website of UPSC.
CLICK HERE To Download Answer Key Now
The applications are invited by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the post of 778 TGT Sanskrit and various vacancies 2019. The detailed information on HSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below.
Post: TGT Sanskrit
No. of vacancy: 778
Pay Scale: 44900-142400/-
Click Here To Visit official website
Eligibility Criteria: BA with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR BA with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1 year Bachelor in Education (BEd).
Age limit (as on March 25, 2019): 18 to 42 years
- Location: Haryana
- DRDO Recruitment 2019: Apply For 30 Trade Apprentice Posts
- CISF Recruitment 2019: Hurry Up Application Process for 429 Posts of Head Constable To Conclude Today
- UP Police Recruitment 2019:Today Is Last Day To Fill Application Form for Jail Warder Posts
- Indian Navy MR/ SSR/ AA Admit Card 2019 Expected Today, Check How to Download
- RPF Constable 2019 Answer Sheet Out, Check Direct Link Here