The HSSC answer key has been released for the recruitment of male constable (General Duty) in Police Department in the state. The answer keys are available on the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) hssc.gov.in.
The recruitment exam was conducted on December 23, 2018, for male constable (general duty). The objections to the HSSC answer key were allowed till 21 Jan 2019. The result of the exam will soon be declared on the official website of UPSC.
CLICK HERE To Download Answer Key Now
The applications are invited by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) for the post of 778 TGT Sanskrit and various vacancies 2019. The detailed information on HSSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below.
Post: TGT Sanskrit
No. of vacancy: 778
Pay Scale: 44900-142400/-
Click Here To Visit official website
Eligibility Criteria: BA with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR BA with at least 50% marks as well as in Sanskrit as an elective subject and 1 year Bachelor in Education (BEd).
Age limit (as on March 25, 2019): 18 to 42 years
- Location: Haryana
- HP Police 1063 Constable Posts Recruitment 2019 Application Process to conclude soon, apply now
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019 Process Begins for Soldier General Duty & Various others Positions
- BSF Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 1072 Head Constable
- ITBP RECRUITMENT 2019: APPLY ONLINE ON 121 CONSTABLE DUTY POSTS
- HP Police 1063 Constable Posts Recruitment 2019 Process End Soon