The answer key for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The answer keys have been released on the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in.
The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website and check the answer keys.
A total of 9.58 lakh candidates had registered for the JEE Main 2019 April examination.
Candidates who have appeared can now check their question papers and answer keys and raise objections.
The candidates who wish to raise objection will have to pay Rs. 1000 as processing fee for each question challenged.
The fee payment can be made through online mode.
In case the objection is found to be correct, the fee paid would be refunded to the same account.
The examination for the JEE Main 2019 was conducted on April 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12, 2019.
"The four NTA scores for each of the candidates in Paper-1 of JEE (Main)-January 2019 as well as for the April 2019 will be merged for the compilation of result and preparation of overall Merit List / Ranking. For the candidates who appeared in both the attempts, best of the two NTA scores (total) will be considered for further processing," reads the exam notification.
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Lab Technician Posts
- Haryana Transport Recruitment 2019: Apply For Apprentices Posts
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade-II Recruitment 2019 Application Process for 8159 Vacant Post Concludes Today, Apply Now
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 79 Rifleman & Havildar Vacancy
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For Diploma Apprentices Posts