The answer key for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The answer keys have been released on the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in.
The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website and check the answer keys.
A total of 9.58 lakh candidates had registered for the JEE Main 2019 April examination.
Candidates who have appeared can now check their question papers and answer keys and raise objections.
The candidates who wish to raise objection will have to pay Rs. 1000 as processing fee for each question challenged.
The fee payment can be made through online mode.
In case the objection is found to be correct, the fee paid would be refunded to the same account.
The examination for the JEE Main 2019 was conducted on April 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12, 2019.
"The four NTA scores for each of the candidates in Paper-1 of JEE (Main)-January 2019 as well as for the April 2019 will be merged for the compilation of result and preparation of overall Merit List / Ranking. For the candidates who appeared in both the attempts, best of the two NTA scores (total) will be considered for further processing," reads the exam notification.
- Location: India
- Official Website:
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 68 Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2019 for 72 Overman, Mining Sirdar and Other Posts, Apply online Now
- Lucknow University Recruitment 2019: Apply for Assistant Professor, Laboratory Instructor and other Posts
- PEB's New Website Launched, Applicants now have to pay a Lower fee
- HAL Recruitment 2019: Apply For General Duty Medical Officer and Medical Superintendent Posts