The Provisional Answer Key for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) 2019 has been released on May 15, 2019. The Provisional Answer Key is available on the official website i.e. mahaonline.gov.in. The candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the official website and check the provisional answer key. MHT CET 2019 was conducted from May 2 to May 13, 2019 in Online Mode for the first time. In ten days of Online examination, 392,304 students appeared for the exam. The exam was conducted at around 2000 centres and in 19 shifts across Maharashtra.
Candidates can also raise objections against, if any, till May 18, 2019. (11:59 PM). MHT CET Exam was conducted from May 2 to May 13, 2019. The prescribed fees for raising an objection is Rs. 1,000/- + necessary service charges as an applicable per objection. Note that once you have paid the objection processing fees, it cannot be refunded. MHT CET 2019 result will be declared on the official website i.e. mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in on or before June 03, 2019.
MH CET 2019: How to Download Provisional Answer Key?
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. mahaonline.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link that reads MH CET 2019 Provisional Answer Key
Step 3: Check the answer key
Step 4: Download and take a printout for the same.
- Location: Maharashtra
- DMRC Recruitment 2019: Apply for Deputy General Manager & Manager Posts
- High Court Calcutta Recruitment 2019: Apply for 08 Interpreting Officer Posts
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019: Apply For 67 Associate Professor and Professor Posts
- TMC Recruitment 2019: Apply for 56 Senior Resident Posts
- IISER Recruitment 2019: Apply for Various Nursing staff/Assistant Posts