Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the exam answer keys for Civil Judge Prelims 2019 Exam on its official website. The candidates who have appeared for the exam should visit the official website to check the answer key on the official website of MPSC. Candidates should check their exam answer key before the link expires.
CLICK HERE To Visit Official Website
MPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2019 was conducted on April 07, 2019. The Main exam is scheduled to be held on August 18, 2019. To check the answer key from the official website, follow the steps mentioned below:
Steps to Check Answer Key from the official website
- Go to the official website, www.mpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on 'Notice Regarding Answer Key Sheet of Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2019".
- The Answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference.
CLICK HERE To Download Your Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Answer Key 2019
All exam aspirants are advised to keep visiting the official website time to time for any update or notice.
- Location: Maharashtra
- High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 : Apply For 06 Judicial Service Vacancy
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For 13 Assistant Training Officer Posts
- UPPCL 4102 Technicians (Line) Posts Recruitment 2019 Process Concludes Soon
- AP ICET 2019 Admit Card to be Released Soon, Check Details Here
- MPHC Civil Judge Grade 2 Mains 2019 Admit Card Released, Download Here