The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released an official notification mentioning about the error spotted in the the final answer key. RRB said, “An error has been spotted in the scorecards which has been uploaded as on March 24, 2019. Candidates are advised to check again to view the correct scorecard.”
According to the reports, RRB issued the question paper and scorecards for the recruitment exam conducted for the post of ALP, technician on March 24, 2019 on its offical website . The same was uploaded on all regional RRB websites on Sunday. Later they found some error in the answer keys. While the nature of the error has not been specified by the recruitment board.
The rectified answer key and scorecard has been made available again by RRB to the candidates. However the link will be deactivated on the said deadline. Also, the candidates can download the provisional scorecard through all the regional based RRBs official websites.
Click Here To Know More About RRB CBT 2 Scorecards and Answer Key
- Location: India
- HP Board 12th Result 2019 Declared, Students are Now Eligible for Railway Jobs
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Application Process For Ministerial And Isolated Posts To Concludes Today
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Application Process For Ministerial And Isolated Posts To End on April 22
- RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019 Application Process Concludes Today
- RRC Group D Level I Recruitment 2019 Application Process To End Tomorrow