Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC Delhi Police Constable Answer Keys 2016 on the official website. Applicants who had appeared for the Delhi Police examination 2018 can check the SSC Answer Key through the activated link. The commission has released the recruitment of temporary Constables (Executive)-male and female in Delhi Police. The SSC Delhi Police Computer Based Examinations were started on 5 Dec and concluded on 8 Dec 2017 at specific exam centres in all over India. More than 1,55,435 applicants were registered to appear for the examination on 5 Dec. 1,44,814 applicants appeared for the examination.
Applicants can view the SSC Delhi Police Constable 2016 Answer Key along with question paper on the official website of SSC. Applicants can take a printout of their question paper along with their final answer keys by entering the asked details. The facility will be made available till 26 May at 5:00 PM. Approximately 93.17% applicants appeared for the exam. Applicants can also check the SSC Delhi Police Answer Key on safalta education portal. Applicants can follow the steps which are given below to download the SSC Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2018 to avoid any kind of problem.
How To Download The SSC Delhi Police Constable Answer Key 2018
1. Visit the official website of SSC.
2. On the latest news section, click on ‘Recruitment of Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police 2016 along with Question Papers(s)’.
3. A new page will appear with PDF file, now click on the answer key link.
4. Enter your details like roll number, password and exam date,'
5. Press the Submit Button.
Applicants can Click Here to directly download the SSC Delhi Police Constable Answer Key. Regarding more latest updates for the board exam, result, and study material for the exam keep checking the safalta education portal.
- Location: India
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in.
- SSC CHSL Tier-I 5 Mock Test Series English
- SSC CHSL EXAM 2018: How to Get Selected for LDC, PA/SA Posts
- SSC Stenographer Group C and D exam 2018: Important dates
- SSC GD Constable 5 Mock Test Series English
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2018: Selection Procedure to get recruited