Staff Selection Commission has issued final answer keys along with questions paper for GD constable Examination, 2019 on the official website. Applicants who had appeared for the Selection of the Post constable GD in CAPF, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles exam 2019 can check the SSC Answer Key through the activated link. The commission has released the final answer key on its official website www.ssc.nic.in.
The candidates who clear the written exam will be shortlisted for Physical Standard Test (PST) and medical exam. Male candidates can be asked to run five kilometres in 24 minutes and the general norm for female candidates is 1.6 kilometres in eight and a half minutes.
The Candidates who have appeared in the exam are advised to visit the official website and check the final answer key. Simple steps to download the SSC GD constable Final Answer Keys are given below.
Click Here To Visit Official Website
How to Download the SSC Final Answer Keys
1. Visit the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in
2. On the latest news section, click on ‘final Answer key, challenges for GD constable’.
3. A new page will appear with PDF file, now click on the 'Link for candidates Response Sheets'.
5. Enter your User ID and Password and Log in.
6. Answer Key will display on the screen. Download a copy for future reference.
CLICK HERE to download GD constable Final Answer Key
In order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system, and in the interest of the candidates, the Commission has uploaded the Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper of candidates in July month.
The candidates may take a print out of their respective Question Paper along with the Final Answer Keys by using the link given below. This facility will be available for the candidates for a period of one month i.e. up to August 09, 2019.
- Location: India
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 Process for 3206 Instructor, Lab Attendant & Other Posts
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019: Check Application Status Through Direct Link
- SSC Stenographer Group C & Group D Examination 2017 Nomination Status Released, Check Details Here
- HSSC 6400 Constable & SI Recruitment 2019 to Conclude Today, Apply Now
- SSC CHSL Tier- 1 Exam 2019 Paper Analysis