Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is all set to release the Group 2 .i.e Combined Civil Services exam 2018 answer keys very soon on the official website. Those applicants who have appeared for Group D exam will check their answer key after the answer key would be made available on the official website. This year, more than 6,26,726 applicants have appeared for the Group D exam. TNPSC Group D exam was held on 11 Nov 2018 across the state at 2,268 centres. TNPSC Group D answer key will publish this week.
TNPS aims to fill the 1199 vacant posts.TNPSC examination was conducted on 11 Nov 2018 between 10 am to 1 pm. The commission is likely to publish the TNPSC Group 2 Answer Keys within this week. Eligible aspirants are advised to keep a check the official website for the latest updates regarding the answer key. Eligible candidates should follow steps which are given below to download the TNPSC Group D Exam Answer Keys.
Follow The Steps to check the TNPS Group D Answer keys
- Visit the official website i.e tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for Results on the home page.
- Click on the Answer keys tab.
- Click on TNPSC Group D answer key 2018
- Download the answer key and take printout for future use.
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Number Of Vacancies: 1199
- Official Website:
- IIT Kharagpur Released JAM 2019 Response Sheet , Click Here to Download Now
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Applications will begin on February 23, 2019 , Know How to Apply
- Current Affairs 20 February 2019
- FCI Recruitment 2019: Apply for 4103 Assistant, Junior Engineer, Typist & Stenographer Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 391 Accountant/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice Posts