The JEECUP-UPJEE 2018, Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic has commenced their online admission process on their official website i.e. jeecup.nic.in
The JEECUP-UPJEE 2018 is programmed to be conducted across the state of Uttar Pradesh on 22nd April 2018 for all the candidates who desired to get admissions in the diploma courses through Polytechnics and Technical institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh.
The UPJEE- Joint Entrance EXamination 2018 registration has been begun by the Joint Entrance Examination Council commonly called Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, state of Uttar Pradesh.
Aadhar card has been made mandatory by the council of JEE of UP for the registration of examination from this year. Hence, candidates who still don’t have an Aadhaar card number should apply for the same and get Aadhar number as early as possible.
The aspirant must not be less than of 14 years of age as on 1st July 2018. There is no age bar for the UPJEE 2018.
Steps to Follow to apply for the JEECUP-UPJEE 2018:
1) Firstly visit the official website of JEECUP .i.e. jeecup.nic.in
2) According to the courses, you are willing to fill, Click on the given Groups tab.
3) For Group A, click on the tab which states: Online Application form submission for group- A
4) For Group B, Click on the button which states: Online application form submission for Group(B to K).
5) Eligible candidates should enter all the information correctly and click on the apply tab and complete the application process by filling your information.
6) Upload scanned images, of photograph, signature, thumb impression and required documents.
7) Then, pay the application fee either through online or offline mode.
8) Download the confirmation application form and take a print out for further reference.
Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) was initiated in the year 1986-87. The head office of JEECUP is located in Lucknow. The UP JEECUP board is founded under the Society Act,1860 and is formed to conduct and execute the admission process in various colleges and universities in UP state. This exam is a getaway for admission into various polytechnic courses provided by different institutions and colleges of state of Uttar Pradesh.