- Questions are always twisted in this exam. You must have a detailed and in-depth knowledge of every topic to answer the questions. You are not supposed to be leaving any topic or skipping particular matter. Learn everything and learn everything completely.
- The questions will be asked from your chosen subject so it will have a limited syllabus. You must prepare your subject good and revise it continuously.
- Negative marking is absent in TGT exam and hence, you are free to take chances in case you are confused. Make sure you don't misuse this privilege. Don't make wild guesses, you must make calculated guess in case you are not sure about the answer.
- Practice previous years question papers and Online Mock tests, this will make you even more aware of the exam pattern and the nature of questions.
- UPSC Civil Services Mains General Studies Paper 4: Know How to Prepare Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
- Science vs. Commerce- Which Career Stream is Better
- TNDTE Diploma October Exam Result 2017 Declared At tndte.gov.in
- IAS prelims का एग्जाम पैटर्न
- CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Dates Confirmed, Relaxation for Upper Age for JRF