Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2017 on its official website. The B.Ed Entrance Exam was conducted in Sep 2017. The candidates who have appeared for the exam should visit the official website to check their exam result. Enrollment number will be required to check the entrance exam result from the website of IGNOU. An official document required for counselling has also been released on the website. The aspirants might face some issues while checking their result as the website is slow because of multiple logins, but the candidates can easily check their result during odd hours. The steps to download your exam result from the official website are provided below.
Steps to download B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2017
- First of all, go to the official website ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for ‘B.Ed Entrance Exam Result’
- You will be redirected to the result page. Provide your Enrollment number.
- Hit the submit button and check your result.
- Save your result for future reference as well.