UPSC CDS (I) Written Exam Admit Card 2018 Released on upsc.gov.in, Exam Scheduled On 4 Feb
How to Apply for JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction Follow the steps provided below to edit details in your JEE Main 2018 Application form
- Begin by visiting the official website jeemain.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to the 'Current Events' section and click on the 'Notice:Correction in JEE Main Form' link .
- Read the official notification for full details.
- Now visit the login page to continue.
- Provide your Application no. & Password and enter the security pin.
- Hit the login button and your form will appear in front of you.
- Make the required changes and hit Submit.
- Double check the details before submitting as no correction will be allowed further.
- Submit the form with correct details.
CBSE Class X and XII Exam Dates Released, Exam Begins On 05 March, Check All Dates Here
- UPSC Civil Services Mains General Studies Paper 4: Know How to Prepare Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
- Science vs. Commerce- Which Career Stream is Better
- TNDTE Diploma October Exam Result 2017 Declared At tndte.gov.in
- IAS prelims का एग्जाम पैटर्न
- CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Dates Confirmed, Relaxation for Upper Age for JRF