Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has allowed corrections in CBSE JEE Main Exam 2018 till 22 Jan 2018 on its official website. The correction process has been allowed from 09 Jan and the link for for correction will expire on 22nd of the month. The CBSE JEE Main Exam will be conducted in April 2018. The aspirants who have applied for the JEE Main Exam 2018 and have made any mistake in the details or the image uploaded, should visit the website immediately to change or edit the details. An additional fee will be charged for applying changes to the JEE Main Examination Form. Around 11.5 lack candidates have registered for the JEE Mains Exam 2018 and no further correction will be allowed after this correction. So, the candidates are advised to be very careful while applying for correction.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction
Follow the steps provided below to edit details in your JEE Main 2018 Application form
- Begin by visiting the official website jeemain.nic.in
- On the homepage, go to the ‘Current Events’ section and click on the ‘Notice:Correction in JEE Main Form’ link .
- Read the official notification for full details.
- Now visit the login page to continue.
- Provide your Application no. & Password and enter the security pin.
- Hit the login button and your form will appear in front of you.
- Make the required changes and hit Submit.
- Double check the details before submitting as no correction will be allowed further.
- Submit the form with correct details.